Submit SNF Incentive Program results by May 15
May 1, 2023
This article is for administrators, directors of nursing, and quality improvement directors at skilled nursing facilities caring for our members.
Please use the online reporting tool for the skilled nursing facility incentive program to submit your information to us by May 15, 2023.
What do you need to do to be eligible to earn an incentive?
- Report on the Transitions of care measure
- Complete the Facility questionnaire
- Register for Provider Central (to get news about the program and reminders)
If you need help accessing Provider Central, email the help desk at email@example.com.
Note: If you are reporting for a different facility than what you’ve reported on before, you must move your registration access to your new facility. The login you create is facility-specific; it does NOT transfer.
Reporting best practices
Here are some tips:
- Have your NPI ready. You need it to get into the tool.
- Gather information you’ve been collecting for your submission. These templates allow you to easily copy and paste information into the reporting tool.
When using the reporting link (tool):
- Copy and paste information from the template into the tool to go faster. There are no time limits set on our links, but your browser setup may have a time limit.
- Verify that your email address is spelled correctly. If it is not, you will not receive the email confirmation.
- Click "Submit" to submit your responses.
- If you start entering information into the tool but need to stop, the survey will automatically save your responses for later. You’ll receive an email from Alchemer upon saving your submission. Click the link in the email to pick up where you left off.
We encourage you to save a copy of your submission in case there’s a technical issue and you need to substantiate what you submitted. You will be able to download a PDF at the end of the survey.
SNF Incentive Program page.
SNF Incentive Program page. Log in and go to Quality & Performance>Performance Programs>Skilled Nursing Facility Incentive Program.
- For questions about the skilled nursing facility incentive program requirements, please contact Diane Vetrano, network manager, at Diane.Vetrano@bcbsma.com or call 617-246-4602.
- For questions about Provider Central website access, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the facility NPI.
As always, thank you for the care you provide to our members.